3 Simply Ways to Wear Hair Scarves
One of the characteristics of summer is to use hair scarves. This method is very easy, suitable for women who are lazy to style their hair before traveling.
Using hair scarves is a simple way that can make your appearance look feminine and fresh.
Combine hair scarves with your summer dress so you look fresh and beautiful all day long.
3 Ways To Wear Hair Scarves
There are several simple ways to use hair scarves. Here are the ways:
- Hair Scarves for Wrapped Braid
If you have long hair, then you can braid your hair with hair scarves. This style is very fun to try this summer.
Here are the steps to make a hair braid using hair scarves:
- Roll the scarf around the head, like wearing a headband. Tie a scarf and make long and short sides.
- Start braiding your hair. Divide the hair into 2 sections and 1 section for the scarf. Braid neatly.
- Tie with a hairband. The goal is to be tighter. Let the rest of the hair scarves hang at the front
- So that the hair scarves are not slippery, you can add hair clips on top.
- Hair Scarves for Bun
You can make a bun using hair scarves. The method is also very easy. You can use this hairstyle for a fresh look.
Here’s how to make a bun using hair scarves:
- A ponytail at the bottom of your hair. Then secure the scarf at the hair tie by twisting it.
- When it’s tight, you can twist the scarf in a ponytail to make it big.
- If you have made a big loop, you roll the loop to form a bun.
- Tie the bottom of the scarf and insert it into the hair section.
- If you want it tighter, insert hair clips or you can use an elastic band to keep the bun from falling off.
- Hair Scarves for Knotted Bun
To make you look even cuter this summer, you can use this hairstyle to complete your look.
You can choose a patterned scarf or bandana to make your face look fresher. Making a knotted bun is not difficult and you can do it.
This bun is suitable if you have thin hair. Here’s how to make it:
- Tie your hair in a pony style. Tie your hair at the top of your head.
- Hair tie must be tight, you can use an elastic band.
- If your hair is neatly tied, you roll your hair.
- While you are curling your hair, place the scarf over your hair tie.
- Then roll your hair using a scarf or bandana
- Tie the scarf tight.
- If you are using a slick scarf, you can add hair clips to keep it from falling.
Interested in trying to use hair scarves? choose the style of hair scarves that you like the most. Complete your summer look with simple and beautiful hair scarves.
You can use this hairstyle wherever you go. If for a formal event, you can use a bun with hair scarves.