2 Recipe The Delicious Spring Rolls
Fresh spring rolls is a very delicious food consumed in summer. This healthy meal is a vegan creation to create delicious meals with fresh vegetables.
This spring rolls does not need to be cooked because we use fresh ingredients. You can put any ingredients in, whatever the contents of your refrigerator, please take them out to make spring rolls.
You can add vegetables and fruits at the same time. Because there are several types of spring rolls that you can make yourself at home.
Spring Roll Healthy And Delicious Food
Spring rolls are very popular in Vietnam and eventually worldwide. Many people make spring rolls with various versions.
You can also add protein to the spring rolls, such as eggs, meat, or tofu.
Spring Rolls Recipe
There are several spring rolls recipes that you can follow at home. Here’s our favorite spring roll recipe:
- Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Spring rolls skin
Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
How To Make:
- Soak the spring rolls skin in warm water, wait 10-15 seconds until it softens
- Cut vegetables and fruit according to taste. Usually cut lengthwise because it will be made spring rolls.
- After the spring rolls skin is soft, place it on the tray. Add the chopped vegetables. Arrange neatly and do not be too full because it will be difficult to roll.
- Roll the spring rolls slowly because the skin of the spring rolls is prone to tearing.
- When you’re done, you need to make peanut sauce
- Combine peanut butter and 4 tablespoons of soy sauce. Stir well
- Add lime juice and 2 tablespoons of chili sauce to add a spicy taste to the peanut sauce.
- Stir until the peanut sauce is evenly distributed and taste correct.
- When ready, spring rolls and peanut sauce are ready to serve.
That’s the recipe for spring rolls and peanut sauce. The ingredients are very easy to find. Vegetable stuffing can be replaced with vegetables and fruit that you have.
- Spring Rolls Filled with Tofu and Almond Butter Sauce
Spring roll leather
Almond Butter Sauce Ingredients
Chili or garlic sauce
How To Make Almond Butter Sauce:
- Mix almond butter with soy sauce.
- If you don’t want it to be too salty, just add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Add brown sugar or honey.
- Mix with lime juice
- Also add chili or garlic sauce
- Add hot water and mix well
- Correct the taste if the sauce is lacking, add soy sauce if it’s not salty enough.
How To Make Tofu:
- To make the tofu filling, you need to cut the tofu into several pieces.
- Prepare a hot pan and add sesame oil for frying.
- Coat the tofu with cornstarch
- Fry tofu until brown. Drain when it’s ripe
- For the tofu to have a taste, you need to prepare a bowl containing 3 tablespoons of the almond butter sauce that you made earlier.
- Add 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Also, add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar or honey, according to taste.
- Stir the sauce in a bowl, then add the sauce to the drained tofu.
- Stir tofu until everything is evenly coated with the sauce.
- Cook briefly in the pan, so that the spices can penetrate deeper into the tofu.
How To Make Spring Rolls:
- Cut the prepared vegetables
- Prepare warm water to soak the spring rolls skin
- Soak the spring rolls skin for 10-15 seconds until it softens
- Transfer the spring rolls to a slightly damp plate. Then arrange the carrots, cucumbers, mint leaves, bell peppers, and a little vermicelli.
- On top of the vermicelli, you can add a few pieces of cooked tofu.
- Do not be too full because the spring rolls skin can tear when you roll it.
- Roll slowly. If you’ve just made spring rolls, maybe you need some practice not to tear the spring rolls.
- Serve with the prepared almond butter sauce.